Course Open (updated 11 June at 09:35)
The over-riding requirement is for members and visitors to be dressed smartly. The Dress code may be changed for specific events by the Captain or his Committee and this will be notified on an event by event basis.
On the Course
- Sports socks and recognised golf shoes must be worn at all times.
- Shorts must be finished and hemmed and not have elastic or draw-string waistbands.
- Beach wear, football/sport shorts and camouflage prints are not acceptable.
- Shirts must either be collared or recognised turtle neck golf shirts.
- Finished golf shirts which are designed to be worn outside of trousers are acceptable provided they fall 1-2 inches below the belt line. All other shirts must be tucked in.
- Hats may only be worn with the peak facing forward.
In the Club House
- No headwear, dirty or wet golfing gear.
- No track suits.
- Shoes must be worn.
- Socks are optional.
- Smart jeans can be worn.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to follow the above dress code rules but should be neatly attired.
- Golf shoes are not allowed in the Oak Room at any time.