• Do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of the virus.
• Mandatory check-in at the Pro Shop is required prior to tee time.
• Please use the electric sanitise station (displayed on the wall) before entering at the entrance of the changing room and clubhouse.
• Access to locker room/toilets is permitted. Members are required to use membership card for entry and guests/visitors are to ask the pro shop for access.
• Putting green and practice nets are available to use before tee off only. To use the practice ground please arrange a booking with the pro shop.
• No tee time, no play.
• The halfway house is open as normal. Pre-order from the 9th tee (number provided on tee).
• If you feel unwell at any time on the course, please leave immediately and notify the General Manager or the Pro shop.
• PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
Our guidelines and measures will be under constant review, updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.