• Do not come to the club if you are feeling unwell or have any symptoms of the virus.
• Arrive at the club no more than 20 minutes before tee time.
• Mandatory check-in at the Pro Shop is required prior to tee time.
• Members guests & visitors must register and complete the NHS Track & Trace, using the QR Code displayed in the Pro Shop upon check in.
• Access to locker room/toilets is permitted. Members are required to use membership card for entry and guests/visitors are to ask the pro shop for access.
• Putting green and practice nets are available to use before tee off only. To use the practice ground please arrange a booking with the pro shop.
• Members or individuals of the same household/bubble can share a buggy. They will be fully cleaned between hires. Reserve by phone via the pro shop.
• No tee time, no play.
Playing on the Course
• Abide by normal 2m social distancing throughout, particularly on tees and greens.
• Bunker rakes removed, members to smooth sand with feet/club after playing shot.
• Do not use ball washers or benches. Flagsticks to remain in the hole and must not be touched. Equipment, food, and drink must not be exchanged between players. Players must not pick up another player’s equipment or golf ball. Players must refrain from handshakes and high-fives.
• The halfway house is open for pre packed drinks and savoury snacks. Pre-order from the 9th tee (number provided on tee) and no stopping other than to collect.
• Anyone not following social distancing measures or not abiding by the guidelines we have in place, may be asked to leave the course.
• Leave the course by the designated top gate of the car park.
• If you feel unwell at any time on the course, please leave immediately and notify the General Manager or the Pro shop.
• PLAY SAFE, STAY SAFE
Our guidelines and measures will be under constant review, updated as advice from government, health authorities and governing bodies.